As a first time mother, the word ‘Maternity leave’ is still very scary, yet exciting time to experience. How will it be? Will it be the days filled with baking and sewing DIY baby projects or will it be the days filled with dirty pampers and no-time-to-shower for mommy? Yes, I feel very scared and excited at the same time. In the spirit (hoping) to be productive during my new job role as a 3 month full-time mother, inspired by RookieMom’s 101 things in 1,001 days project, I’m making a 90 list of things to do before the end of my leave. Some of these are things I planned to do, but never get the time to do, hopefully I’ll finally manage do get them done. I’m a preggolita with a big bump and a very aching body, so I can cheat. I’m starting the timeline to complete the list now until the end of my maternity leave. Please feel free to give me fun/random/whacky ideas to spend my time with Lil Berry.
Complete the 90-things to do listDone! 22.09.15 Finish reading What to Expect When Your Expecting Introduce Berry to the dogs and cats Get Mama Berry officially back into the cityDone! Complete the baby registryDone!
- Send out thank you notes
- Make a daily sleep log
Plan our next vacation! Our first family day out with Berry Get her a name!Done!
Hold a baby! Yeah, I never held a baby under 1 year old in my life!
- Track My 1st Mama Milestones
1st baby poop cleaning Learn how to take a shower while home alone with your baby Master that ASIP Management! Read a bedtime story to Berry Write a blog post about Poop (inspired by this blog post) Conquer the Clodipedia Master the art of travelling with a baby Complete the 90-day #MaternityLeave #CutiHamil journal
1st wefie with Berry Wefie with Berry and Daddy
- Go out with Berry and grandma and wefie
Wefie with Berry and my rowdy crew
- Make a monthly baby bump collage photo
- Weekly photo challenge with Berry in different colors
- Make a collage of Berry’s USG photos
Do a maternity photo sessionDone!
- Convince Daddy to start a baby themed 365 photo challenge project
- Convince Daddy and Berry to take a wefie with matching clothes
Shop and Style
- Get Daddy & Berry matching shoes
Get Mama & Berry matching clothes
- 7days Berry clodi challange! I love clodis! Let’s poop in style!
Shopping spree for newborn necessitiesDone! Get a tutu for BerryDone! Get Berry a pair of earingsDone! Get the sticker wallpaper in Berry’s room done!Done! Go shopping for a berry-themed onesie 7day bib-wear
- Get Berry a swimsuit
- Make a Christmas DIY project
- Convert a T-shirt into a newborn gown
DIY baby BIBDone! DIY baby shoes project
- Clodi project
Cook and Bake Berry Style
- Make a Virgin Berry Mojito
- Bake an apple pie with berries
- Make berry pancake
- Bake berry cupcakes
- Lil’ Raspberry Oatmeal
- Eat salmon sashimi. Yes, please!
- Get my 1st postpartum Nasi Gila Streetfood!
Just get dessert Indomie! Looking forward for it! All I can eat lalapan & sambal!
Run with Berry Take a prenatal session class (senam hamil)
- Do post natal yoga
- we walk! Walk 10k steps a day
- We plank! Plank, mama, plank!
- We run! That 1st 5K run again!
- We swim!
- We lift!
- Lose that baby fat, mama!
Pamperita Self Indulgence
Get a postnatal massage(yeah, I deserve it)
- Get a pedicure, yeah!
Hit the spa!
- Watch the movies with Daddy Berry
- Sleep! Get enough sleep!
Ride a train with BerryDone 2x! Go mountain hiking with BerryDone 2x! Drive with Berry Go off-road with Berry Get on a plane with BerryDone! 4 times! Berry’s 1st drive with Opa Sharkie Help Daddy do a photoshoot with Berry
- Outdoors with Berry
- Berry’s runnorama
Just the three of us
I will Survive Challanges!
- Survive 1 full day (24-hours) without watching TV
- Survive a day watching children movies only
- Survive 1 full day without Internet and blog about it
Survive a month without coffee(lent season, yeah!)
- Go to the supermarket and just buy 1 item (challenge accepted!)
- Count my steps from the bedroom to the lobby
- Spend 10 minutes just sitting on the park bench
Take the #100happydays challenge
- 7day oatmeal breakfast challenge
- Spend 1 day doing nothing
List officially completed (22.09.15)! Let’s roll, mama!