I am in love with yoghurt and oatmeal. They are easy, light and healthy. They are a permanent member for the Berry family’s breakfast table. These are some inspiration I would like to try (tried):
- Shallot Yoghurt
- Crab Toast with Spicy Yoghurt
- Brussels Sprouts with Fried Eggs and Spiced Yoghurt
- Cucumber-Dill Ttatziki
- Skillet-baked Eggs with Spinach, Yoghurt and Chili-oil
- Spinach Garlic Yoghurt
- Beet Yoghurt with Herbs
- Cherry Chia Overnight Oats
- Raspberry Jam Overnight Oats
- Yoghurt Chia Pudding
- Yoghurt Lime Sorbet
- Frozen Yoghurt with Poached Peaches
- Blackberry and Yoghurt Breakfast Smoothie
- French Yoghurt Cake
- Funfetti Cake Oatmeal
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Red Velvet Cake Oatmeal
- Banana Nut Oatmeal
- Chai Oatmeal
- Baked Oatmeal
- Oatmeal with Salted Caramel
One Week of Breakfast Inspirations
- 15 Quick and Healthy Mason Jar Recipes
- Oatmeal in Jars by TheKitch
- Make Your Own Flavored Oatmeal
- Oatmeal Breakfast for Everyday in the Week
- Oatmeal for Breakfast and More
- 18 Mason Jar Breakfasts to Make Your Mornings Bearable
- 14 Overnight Mason Jar Breakfast
There are several types of oats in the market, however it is very difficult to find steel-cut oats in Indonesia (if there are any they are waaay too expensive).
- Steel-cut oats – Groats split into a few pieces that are sometimes also called Irish oats; takes the longest to cook.
- Old-fashioned and rolled oats – Groats that are steamed, rolled, and then dried.
- Quick-cooking oats – Groats rolled thinner than old-fashioned oats so that they cook faster.
- Instant oats – gGoats rolled the thinnest so they cook the fastest; the softest in texture.
Other than yoghurt, oatmeal and pancakes, there are these breakfast soup I would like to explore. Have you tried?
Please do share with me if you mamas have other interesting combo of yoghurt, oatmeal and/or pancake recipes!